Tuesday, March 5, 2013

So Parker and I are getting started on our huge list of items to get done in our master bath. I wanted to share with you some inspiration I have for the room. I am going to affordable, clean, cool tones and modern with traditional mixed in. Does that confuse you enough? So to give you an idea of what we are thinking here you go:
Source: houzz.com via Christine on Pinterest
We have found some tile at the RE store that might help save us some money and it is pretty darnd close to what we had planned on getting anyway. We have some leftover paint in "Cucumber" that I am hoping might work in the bathroom on the walls. I am actively searching for a vanity, I have not found anything that I love that does not cost a fortune naturally. So there you have it. What do you all think? I think it is going to look awesome!

No comments:

Post a Comment