Monday, June 25, 2012

29 and Counting!

Last week I celebreated my 29th birthday. With all the stuff going on with the new house I have to say I was just not really into my birthday this year. I wanted to celebrate at home with my family and that is exactly what we did. Parker and all of our friends and family made it such a perfect low key birthday.

I woke up to my puppy snuggling me in the morning, went to lunch at Hillside Farmacy in east Austin (you totally need to go there if you have not already) and then came home to a fabulous dinner in my new house made by the best husband in the world. All in all I had a pretty perfect day. I am so lucky to have amazing people and friends in my life. Here is a picture breakdown for you all:
Harry might just be the cutest thing I have seen.

Sweet potato soup and a ham, goat cheese and olive pesto sandwich.
The table was set with our favorite red wine and prosecco. Look at the pretty flowers I got too!
Parker made me pork medallions, with caramelized onions in a fig sauce. YUMMMY!!!
Best of all, I got the Pippa bag all the way from London! It is the bag that Pippa Middleton wears all the time. I have been eying it up for a while and Parker was so sweet to get it for me. I am a spoiled wife!

Here is to my 29th year and all the fun to come. I can't wait to see what we have in store for this year!

No comments:

Post a Comment