Tuesday, July 31, 2012

On the flip side

On the other side of the living room I have updated the fireplace with these items.
I added a large map, and I plan on adding pins of where Parker and I have been. Then our thermometer and clock (also with a map on it) and succulents. I actually have quite a few of these around the house and change out which plants are up there as needed.

In addition, Parker and I found these pillow coves at crate and barrel. We bought them with leftover money from the wedding. I know, crazy 2 years later I am still spending it.
The blanket is from Homegoods, which if you don't know is one of my favorite stores in the world. I was $20! Woot!


What do you think? Up next we are finally hanging pictures in the bedroom, and possibly refinishing our kitchen table. I will post pictures soon!




No comments:

Post a Comment