Wednesday, May 22, 2013

We can see the light!

Here it is y'all! The latest updates in the bathroom! 

Parker and I have finished the grout and the baseboards and The room is definatly coming together. We installed the drain and sealed up all the corners in the shower so when the doors are put in it is water tight. 
 
I wanted you to have a side by side to see what the tile looked like with out grout. It makes a huge difference right!?
 
I think it came out pretty darnd good! What do you think?
 
You can also see I grouted the tile on the floor too. We used a grey grout and sealed all of it. So it should always be easy to clean and maintain. The tile, I remind you was only 99 CENTS a foot! WOOT. 
We painted all the baseboards and caulked them so they look all finished. I think it came out nice. The only area we are concerned about it this corner where the tile meets kinda funky. We will have to caulk it I think.
 
In addition we have put in the new bathroom vanity and our plumber will be installing the fixture to that this week. Things are really moving along if you ask me!
 
 
Parker will also finish the crown molding and we will show you pictures of how that came out at as well. I think you will like how it looks. We sure do!
 
There are whispers of guests heading our way this weekend, so I will have to update you on how all of this held up with five extra people hanging out!








No comments:

Post a Comment